Greg Gragg, founder and CEO of Gragg Advertising, has been honored as a finalist in the Ernst and Young Entrepreneur of the Year program. This follows an impressive year at Gragg where the company saw immense growth.
This year, Gragg’s savvy business, which has managed to grow in a time when many marketing budgets were being cut, has been recognized as a strong business in Kansas City. From being named one of the top ten small businesses in Kansas City to the most recent honor of Entrepreneur of the Year finalist, Gragg is honored to be considered for these prestigious awards.
Gragg is in the running to win the Midwest Entrepreneur of the Year award along with 29 other entrepreneurs in the region. These entrepreneurs from Missouri, Nebraska and Kansas have shown the qualities necessary to develop thriving companies within their communities. The winner will be announced June 7 in Overland Park. If named Midwest Entrepreneur of the Year, Gragg will go on to compete in the National Entrepreneur of the Year program, which will be named in November.
Gragg was one of nine to be honored from the Kansas City area. Check out the other local finalists:
- H. Kevin Birzer, David Schulte, Kenneth Malvey, Terry Matlack and Zachary Hamel: Tortoise Capital Advisor LLC, Leawood
- David Brain: Entertainment Properties Trust, Kansas City
- Timothy Burns: Preco Inc. and subsidiaries, Lenexa
- Faruk Capan: Intouch Solutions, Overland Park
- Tom Davis: USA-800 Inc., Raytown
- Ira Glazer: WireCo World Group, Kansas City
- Bryan Hansel: Smith Electric Vehicles, Kansas City
- Robert Thompson and Dr. Murray Lappe: eScreen, Overland Park