1. Previous Jobs, College, any facts relevant to your career path and how you ended at Gragg?
- My career started in Direct Response television way back in the 80′s and evolved into Online Direct Response with focus on affiliate marketing and e-commerce as those channels have grown in importance. I’ve owned my own business in the online marketing space for the past decade focusing on helping companies increase revenues using a creative multi-channel approach. Along the way, I’ve become a professional speaker and trainer, helping thousands of business people become better marketers. I’m excited to bring my skills and experience to Gragg, where I hope to bring value to an already great team of professionals.
2. Any funny information about yourself, your interests, etc.?
- I once danced with Tom Selleck, in a museum.
3. In your spare time, what do you like to do?
- I enjoy cold weather and high elevations. My favorite pastimes are skiing, snowmobiling, camping, and hunting in the Rocky Mountains. Perfect hobbies for a person living in Kansas, right?
4. Where can you be found?
- If I’m not on an airplane, then I can usually be found doing something outdoors with my two youngest boys, both of whom are very active in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts.